|Research and Innovation >
Research Results Transfer Office|
|Research Results Transfer Office
- Our mission is to promote and optimise research at the University of Alcalá and to foster the dissemination and transfer to society of the knowledge generated.
- The office provides a link between research conducted at the University and the University’s socio-economic environment by fostering collaboration between University research groups and businesses and institutions in order to promote R+D+i and technology support initiatives.
- To promote R+D+i and links with business and enterprise.
- To stimulate participation in public R+D projects (regional, national and European).
- To advise, process and monitor patents and other forms of industrial and intellectual property protection, and provide support in R+D+i contract and agreement negotiations.