You need to go to the receipt management application to generate the receipt in order to pay the stipulated public fees for:
- University Master’s academic certificates.
- Official University Master’s Degree certificate.
- Postage of Official University Master’s Degree certificate to Delegations or Subdelegations of Spanish Government or to Spanish Embassies or Consulates abroad.
- The inspection of applications for the recognition or transfer of credits for studies pursued in other Spanish or foreign centres.
- Degree certificate duplicate.
- Reserve MU place.
Please bear in mind the following
- To access the receipt management application you need a user ID and password. If you do not remember them,
- Before generating the receipt, make sure you select carefully the item corresponding to your application. For example, if you are applying for the Master’s Degree certificate, you need to select Payment of Official Master’s Degree certificate.
- If you belong to a large family the corresponding discount will be applied automatically provided your file is up to date. If not, before continuing send a copy of your card to: email@example.com
- Allowed methods of payment:
- On-line payment. TPV payment (Virtual payment or credit card payment). The following credit and debit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, 4B and Maestro. Have your card ready before starting the process. If you are uncertain how to use this method of payment, do not start the process.
- Over the counter payment (only if you reside in Spain): print the receipt for cash payment in any Banco Santander branch in Spain. The bank will keep one copy of the payment slip, the other is for you.
- Send the payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the application form and the relevant documentation; or hand it in in person at Postgraduate and Ongoing Education Student Secretariat.