1. You do not need to present the payment receipt at the University, but it is very important that you keep the receipt, as you may be asked to produce it if there is no record of payment in your transcript.
2. If you hold a grant: a verified copy of the grant holder's certificate.
3. If you are entitled to a reduction or exemption in registration fees: a verified copy of the documentation justifying the application of discounts or exemptions.
4. If you are a new student in the University, upload a digitalized photograph through this in order to apply for the
- Before registration priod: documents justifying reductions or exemption from payment of matriculation fees for members of large families, victims of terrorism, the orphans of civil servants or members of the armed services or those fallen in act of duty, and for disability, unless already presented when registering or in previous academic years and still valid.
- Registration priod: the remaining documents.
Presentation of the application
Escuela de Posgrado
Secretaría de Alumnos de Posgrado y Estudios Propios
Colegio de León. C/ Libreros, 21
28801 – Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
9 am to 2 pm from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
1 to 31 August, inclusive, closed for summer holidays. Closed for Christmas holidays; and from the Monday before Easter to the Monday after, both inclusive.