The steps involved.
- In order to be able in to register for a University Master's degree you need:
- To have completed the preregistration within the period established for each academic year and have been admitted, unless you registered in the previous academic year and you did not complete the syllabus.
- To be up to date with matriculation payments for previous academic years. Otherwise, you will only be permitted to matriculate once the debt has been settled.
- Before registering you should read important information
- In order to register, you need the user name and password that you used in the University Master's degree Preregistration.
New students: During the Registration process you were sent an e-mail with your user name and password. If you don´t remember it, check
Students in second and subsequent years: If you have been registered in previous years, check
- Pay the registration fee. Find out about issues related to payment of the registration fee, such as the amount, method of payment, single payments and payment in instalments, and reductions and exemptions from payment.
- Submit the required documentation and check where to present it and the deadline for presentation. If you are not a Spanish national or a national of any other European Union country, you must contract the health insurance offered by the University of Alcalá through its General Foundation. For more information follow this link: http://www.fgua.es/es/seguros#1
- Appeals against rejection must be lodge and all other registration procedure carried out at:
Escuela de Posgrado. Secretaría de Alumnos de Posgrado y Estudios Propios
Colegio de León. C/Libreros, 21 28801 – Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
Teléfono: 91 885 6865 / 5357 / 4380
9 am to 2 pm from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
1 to 31 August, inclusive, closed for summer holidays. 24 December to 7 January, inclusive; and from the Monday before Easter to the Monday after, both inclusive.